Tuesday 27 December 2016

Join.me

  • Join.me is an easy-to-use tool that enables its users to screen-share links to their customers with the meeting invitation.
  • It is designed to better support its business users, including the ability to record meetings from web and iPad.
  • Share those recordings with others, and maintain an online file store with all the necessary meeting materials such as presentations, notes, photos, and more.
  • Join.me was launched in 2010 and is a product of LogMeIn, a cloud-connectivity company.

Download join.me

  • There are two methods to join a conference on a PC: going to the join.me website or starting the join.me program after you’ve installed it.
  • There is no need to install the join.me program if all you want to do is watch a RUG presentation.

How to use

  • Download join.me app from join.me web site and install it it will open and login after login it will show like this.
    • Click join.me/srisailam (my link name) link it will show this page.
      • Click Share screen button your screen will be sharing to all participants.
        • Click on Sound (Audio) button and select Computer or Phone.
          • Click on Chat button and chat with participants.
            • Click on Participants button and copy your link and share to your participants.
              • Click on Tools button and select options if you wanted, example select Record.
                How to join
                • If you want join you no need to install application, click your shared link and enter the code or if you have application open and enter the code in join box see below image.
                  • Enter your name and wait for until presenter will accepting your request.
                    • Presenter will accepting your request, screen will be displayed.

                    0 comments:

                    Post a Comment